The playful pint-sized sister to the board that opens new doors to all-mountain progression.
The Burton Yeasayer Smalls is the logical next step for girls who have mastered the basics and are ready to explore the entire mountain. Soft and playful, it features the forgiving performance of our Flat Top™ bend to create the stability and snap you'd expect from camber, but with a floaty, catch-free tip and tail. Filet-O-Flex core profiling makes for a super soft flex that doesn't sacrifice stability – just the thing to make you feel like you've done it all before, only not this awesome.
- All-mountain board made to progress riders onto the next step
- Twin shape is forgiving and fun to ride for fast progression
- Flat Top profile mixes forgiveness and control for maximum learning
- Medium-playful flex is easily manipulated but provides stability
- Squeezbox low core adds control with different flexes throughout
- Channel technology gives ultimate flexibility in stance width
- Extruded base can put up with years of abuse and still slide