The dynamic cult classic.
The Katana is our ultra-light binding that pushed the envelope on customization and connected comfort. Now a staple in the line thanks to the its ground breaking AsymWrap Tech, this versatile beast of board-feel helps keep you darting through trees, but doesn’t lose the power you need to rail euro carves. Always the innovator, the Katana gets our new ProGrip Toe Strap for an even more snug fit. The AsymChannel Highback provides the backbone for all-mountain precision, while the fan favorite Ultralight Ankle Straps keep the good times cranked to 11.
- AsymWrap Technology: Three points of asymmetrical heel hoop connection, flex oriented for maximum board feel, surfy side to side, responsive toe to heel
- AsymChannel Highback: Powerful glass filled nylon with a line of coring for a responsive flex pattern
- Ultralight Ankle Strap: Supportive padding + ergonomic shape = no pressure points
- ProGrip Toe Strap: All new futuristic injected toe strap that uses Auxetic Shape Technology for unmatched hold and connected-comfort
- D30 V-Rod SubBase Pad: Impact absorbing material built into the asymmetric baseplate pattern
- PivotMount Max Technology: Our most advanced PivotMount for on-the-fly ankle strap placement adjustments
- Tool-free Yes, I Cant Technology
- Cant-In-The-Back ll
- Full highback rotation with channel adjust
- Tool-free highback forward lean adjuster
Sizes: M/L, L/XL