The Ride Triad Snowboard Boots have been a favorite of the Ride team and customers alike since they hit the shelves.
Fitted with Intuition™ Mobile Foam Liner. Traditional lace with Boa® powered Tongue Tied™ fit system. Side dial provides a secure fit in the ankle and eliminates the need for a traditional harness. Lock Down™ Turbo provides secure, no slack liner lace hold. New! Flex Light 2.0 with +Slime Midsole delivers impact absorption, stability, and traction. The Triad is a mid-flexing boot for the freestyle focused rider.
- BOOT LASTING: RIDE offers 1:1 lasting ensuring a seamless liner to shell integration for all whole and half sizes. Liner lasts anatomically shaped to your foot offers premium out of box liner comfort while shell last shaping precisely merges together for a uniform supportive fit.
- IN2GRATED CONSTRUCTION: In2grated™ Construction creates the lightest weight, shortest length performance boots on the market, hands down. The liner is factory molded inside the shell to create the most efficient "net fit", leading to less pack out for better overall comfort.
- HEAT REFLECTIVE FOIL: Redirects heat underneath the foot and in the toe to help keep in the toasty warmth while charging up last chair.
- NEW! FLEXLIGHT 2.0 SOLE: Improves impact absorption with new +SLIME Midsole, stability and traction is maintained by utilizing rubber pods underfoot. Unique channels allow for improved performance freestyle feel.
- +SLIME MIDSOLE: RIDE’s proprietary foam blend improves comfort and response underfoot.
- TRADITIONAL LACE WITH BOA® TONGUE TIED™: Standard lacing with a standalone side reel activates Tongue Tied™ heel hold system.
- EXTERNAL J BARS: Additional ankle and heel hold.
- INTERNAL J BARS: Superior ankle and heel hold with added support.
- INTUITION™ MOBILE FOAM LINER: Dual-density foam creates performance with freedom of movement.
- LOCK DOWN™ TURBO LINER LACING: A secure, no slack lace mechanism to lock your laces in place.
- 3D FORMED DUAL DENSITY EVA: A soft EVA for comfort and a harder second density for extra foot support where you need it.